An opportunity has arisen to join an acquisitive professional services firm as their Group Chief Financial Officer.
Presently the business have multiple offices globally, and are seeking to make further acquisitions over the next few years with plan towards an eventual exit.
Reporting to the CEO and Investors you will oversee the group function.
To be considered for this role you shall have experience of:
- Growing a people based business both organically and through M&A
- Experience of investor relations
- Have previously refinanced a business
- Notable experience in growing a business internationally
- An understanding of a business with operations in the US
- Ability to lead and develop an international finance function
You shall be:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA qualified)
- Willing to travel globally
- Strong interpersonal skills and have worked for a business with in excess of 150 employees
- Have worked within Professional Services business (For example: Advertising, Marketing, Media, Architecture, Management Consultancy...)
You shall be rewarded with a competative salary and benefits package.