REED Education are seeking qualified supply teachers to work within Primary schools in Newham.
Primary Teachers - Seeking roles across London for January or April 2021!
Primary Teachers required for various schools across London - Permanent Positions - MPS1 - MPS6 (ILW/OLW) Start January or April 2021 in a supportive school!
Were you considering a move for September 2020, however due to Covid-19 decided not to hand in your notice?
Are you now considering your options and thinking about the future and what options you might have available to you for new roles from January. April or even September 2021?
Reed Permanent Division specialise in supporting teachers across London in finding their perfect position every year.
Through working alongside us you will have access to ongoing interview and CV support, exclusive roles with schools across London and a quick, efficient process to securing your position.
Reed Permanent Division will:
• Help you find the ideal role you are looking for
• Listen to what you are looking for and send you options for roles you may be interested in • Coach you through the interview process and help you secure your next permanent role through exceptional support documents and personalised feedback
The Permanent Division have:
• Over twenty years' recruitment expertise and a broad network of schools seeking permanent primary teachers
• Consultants with primary teaching experience who can support you throughout the interview process
• Excellent track record of placing numerous teachers in permanent positions across London
• A large number of vacancies every January seeking primary teachers in welcoming and inspiring settings If you are considering a move in the next academic year, please get in touch so that we can ensure you are at the top of the CV list as soon as positions come through! We will be able to help with all types of roles and levels of responsibility. We cover all areas of London and listen to your requirements
- If you are looking for an agency who will support you and give you a service that you're happy with then give us a call to discuss the next steps
- We are open 24/7 and can speak to you when it suits you
- We can offer you local advice and knowledge on the schools
- We will pay weekly and give you the option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella third party if you'd prefer
- You will get have an online, easy to use system to quickly and easily submit time sheets for the school(s) that you work at and access payslips via the same system
- We can offer long term supply (1 term or more) assignments, fixed term contracts, maternity cover roles and permanent opportunities too
- We can give you expert CV writing, application & cover letter advice and top quality interview tips that will give you the best chance of securing your dream role
- We will speak to you regularly and make you feel like part of our experienced team and the REED family
So, if you want to know more and speak to a member of the Stratford Education Team on 0208 555 0557.