** Cleaners/Caretakers Wanted Across Nottinghamshire! **
Type: Temporary (varied durations)
Location: Various locations including Broxtowe, Newark, Mansfield, Worksop
Hours: 20-37 hours per week, depending on role
Pay rate: circa £8.72 per hour
We currently have several exciting opportunities for cleaners and caretakers across various Nottinghamshire locations, including schools based in NG19, NG20, NG24 and S81. Hours will vary depending on post, including part-time and full-time positions. Start times are circa 6:00am until 8:00am with split shifts beginning again circa 15:00 until 18:00.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have substantial domestic based experience and be passionate about creating a clean, safe and secure environment
- Be DBS checked at enhanced level
- If interested in Caretaker position – have experience with similar duties such as stock control, maintenance, cleaning, security etc.
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuum cleaning of designated areas to the required standard.
- Emptying litterbins, etc. and removing waste to designated areas.
- Cleaning of toilets and washrooms to the required standard where allocated.
- Spray cleaning, scrubbing floors and re-sealing with polish.
- Using powered equipment where necessary (scrubbing machines, wet pick up machines, vacuum cleaners).
- Cleaning of working surfaces and other furniture as directed.
- Clearing up after flooding and/or any other emergency cleaning.
- Effective and efficient on-site liaison with site representatives in order to deliver excellent standards of customer care.
- Undertake any other duties, which may reasonably be regarded as within a nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you – please apply with your CV, including the locations where you can work