Customer Service Administrator
25 Hours Per Week
I am currently looking to speak to experienced customer service administrators or candidates with general administration experience to join a friendly, successful company based in Dronfield. This is an opportunity not to be missed for those with experience in this field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Writing emails and delivering messages to key stakeholders
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Admin duties such as virtual filing and scanning documents
- Dealing with enquiries
- Thinking on your feet
- Working on behalf of clients
- Deal with complaints over email and telephone
This is the perfect Part Time role for someone who wants to work for an established company, it is a varied role and requires someone who can use their initiative as sometimes the answers to queries may not be available as the client works offsite. There are plenty of opportunities to progress and there is free parking available. They have various shift patterns, so for further information please click apply below.