I Have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking team in North Manchester as a Client Manager.
You will be delivering a first-class service to your portfolio of clients, tailor making your approach to each of your clients. You will be in a small team but part of a larger network of talented Accountants who are there to support and encourage each other so you are able to provide high quality advice to your clients.
The role will involve you really getting to know your clients, you will hold a portfolio where you will be able to complete the more technical and complex Accounts services to make sure your clients make the most of their finances. You will support your team and assist others when needed, this role is Client facing and you will have the opportunity to bring new clients on board.
Holding a portfolio of Clients you will –
• Review Accounts Production for quality control
• Complete the final and more complex Accounts
• Review and prepare reports for the Clients
• Attend Client Meetings and understand their needs and goals
• Assist in the development of the Business by winning new Clients
• Assist colleagues as required
You will –
• Be ACA or ACCA qualified
• Have a minimum of 4 years recent experience within an Accountancy Practice.
• Be able to work with Clients to identify their needs
• Able to complete and review Statutory Accounts
• Able to complete and review basic and complex Personal and Corporation Tax
Nearly Qualified candidates will be considered, and Study Support will be offered to complete your Qualification.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then please get in touch.