REED are exclusively working with a growing company in Norwich, recruiting for the position of Client Service Executive to join the team on a Permanent basis.
Full time: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Part time: 4 days per week and alternate Saturdays (30 hours total)
You will be part of a team who are responsible for coordinating activities and ensuring high standards of customer service & sales operations.
- Dealing with high volume inbound calls to handle enquiries, provide quotations and confirm the work
- Understanding customer needs and promoting the most appropriate solution.
- Conducting outbound calls to liaise with estate agents, accountants and other property professionals including Chartered Surveyors to arrange works.
- Generating and coordinating homebuyers, mortgage valuations and building survey appointments
- Responding to online enquiries within SLA's
- Updating company systems and Salesforce to record accurate information
- Multitasking including telephone work, email management and operating multiple systems.
- Provide administrative support including diary management and pre-appointment preparation to maximise time each day for Surveyors.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience in high volume telephony customer service / telesales. You will be computer literate with ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel, experience of Salesforce would be an advantage. You will be comfortable working in a busy environment, be a confident communicator, have excellent customer service skills and the confidence to upsell/cross-sell/identify additional opportunities.
Salary of £20,000 plus Bonus = £30,000 OTE
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org