Are you an experienced Commercial Analyst?
Are you looking for a busy and rewarding role?
Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package?
If your answers to these questions are yes, then look no further!
We are actively seeking a Commercial Analyst for a well established company in Crewe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- To produce, maintain and update weekly trading report pack (semi-automated) for the business and analysis of sales and margin data to provide an insight into the week’s trading performance.
- Update and maintain dashboards for business divisions to understand the key drivers of performance.
- Identifying revenue and trends.
- To provide the Management Accounts team with timely and accurate data (for the production of weekly, periodic and budget reporting).
- To provide heads of departments with financial and operational information to assist with decision making.
- To build relationships with operational teams and business partnering relevant departments to provide both support and challenge decision making.
- To communicate and share relevant information both in and out of the department.
- Build and develop new reports and databases to monitor performance
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working in a Commercial Analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to extract and manipulate data and present the data
- Excellent communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Free parking
Apply online now!