Quality and Compliance Officer – Winsford - £35,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established employer in the area and build a long term career with a company that invests in its people and therefore likes to retain them.
If successful you will be responsible for all business assurance activities including Legal and compliance, supporting the business to deliver on their customer commitments using effective company management systems.
To be successful you will either be degree educated in a relevant subject, hold the relevant qualifications or have experience monitoring the quality of customer products and services.
• Provide technical and procedural support to the group
• Effective coordination of the documented management systems and continuous improvement of processes and procedures
• Monitor product and service specification through regular reporting and testing with the laboratory assistant
• Provide guidance to the operations department to ensure continual product and service quality
• Maintain the ISO9001 certification for the group
• Maintain the ISO14001 and information governance ISO 27001
• To ensure procedures are in place and followed through the running of an effective audit programme
• Manage relations with external auditors and corrective actions required
• Other quality and compliance activities that may be required by the company.
If this role sound like it could be the one for you it also comes with some excellent benefits;
• Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
• Competitive salary of £35,000 per annum
• 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Private medical insurance
• Company pension scheme
These are just some of the fantastic benefits, still interested?
Apply online now for immediate effect!