REED in Teesside are currently representing a financial services organisation who are looking to recruit a full time, Contact Centre Manager on a permanent basis! This role is BRAND NEW and is extremely exciting - CLOSING DATE – 15th NOVEMBER!!!!
The successful Contact Centre Manager will help shape and develop the contact centre which will provide a central focus for contact by phone and email which will provide an improved service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Offering an impressive salary of up to £40,000 for the right experience, other Benefits include:
• Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• 25 days holiday - option to buy or sell 5 days
• Pension Plan
• Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
• Life Assurance cover
- To implement SLA’s, set-up and training within the team to ensure in the delivery of excellent service whilst exceeding KPI’s set and within budget.
- Management of daily performance within your team.
- Develop ideas and improvements on efficiency within all areas of the end service whilst improving the customer complaints department by supporting all associated customer experience activities.
- Lead from the front of the contact centre, by hiring, training and coaching CSR’s.
- Daily analysis on trends by ensuring team are equipped and manned to handle peak time demands within the business.
- Key support tool for all CSR’s ensuring they are always able to provide excellent service by providing coaching sessions, one to ones, and team meetings.
- Workings with other areas of the business to gather information to determine contact centre needs.
- Project planning ahead – utilising resources around you to identify any future impacts on your department.
- Handling objectives from both internal and external stakeholders and overcoming these.
- Report writing and analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
> Experience in contact centre management, from managing an operation / project through increased growth.
> Leadership experience in a contact centre management role which includes performance monitoring, appraisals, coaching and recruitment.
> Remain calm under pressure and handle busy periods with the ability to multitask.
> Fantastic customer service skills, with sound problem solving with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
> Ability to lead from the front and motivate others – strong coaching and the ability to drive performance across the department.
> High levels of attention to detail.
> IT literate with use of phone systems and internal comms software packages.
> Add value to the role and team who has a professional manner with both employees and customers.