REED Marketing and Creative are currently recruiting for a Content Manager to join a leading professional services firm based in their Darlington Head Office, on 12-month fixed-term contract.
The salary is £25,000 - £30,400 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
The Content Manager will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day creation of high quality, user-focused content for the business and for all users.
- Write content for print and digital platforms to agreed standards and guidelines, making complex language and subject matter easy to understand for end users.
- Contribute to a collaborative, user-centred design process within the Communications and Content team.
- Work within a content management system to create and maintain a quality digital
- offering for a diverse range of commercial clients.
- Review content to ensure it is accurate, relevant, and in line with internal style guides and best practice.
- Manage and develop content to drive improvements based on research, data and customer feedback.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of effective and engaging multi-channel communications campaigns.
- Push back on any content requests that do not contribute to meeting user needs.
- Experience of working in a busy, collaborative communications/ marketing environment.
- Comfortable writing for both print and digital platforms.
- Experience of working with content management systems.
- A high level of customer focus and commitment to quality.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.