A prestigious organisation in based in Central London are seeking a Corporate Services Manager to join the organisation on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide corporate services expertise and collaborate with senior colleagues to deliver robust performance and budget monitoring and risk management processes.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review Management Accounts and assist Finance team and budget holders with regular reforecasting exercises acting as a ‘critical friend’ challenging business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Manage the preparation and review of the Board’s strategic plan. Manage the preparation and review of annual business plans and budgets in liaison with colleagues in Finance and by drafting papers and recommendations for the Board; Work with the Communications and Public Engagement Directorate on publication of the organisation’s Strategic Plan, Business Plans and Annual Reports.
- Manage corporate risk and Board assurance processes, including ensuring review and update of the Corporate Risk Register, and coordination of the internal audit plan; Collaborate with the Regulatory Risk Team on the design and production of management information reports.
- Manage the routine monitoring of performance against business plans and budget for the Board, including developing improvements to reporting templates.
Key Experience/Skills Required
- Accounting qualification and/or Project Management qualification (Desirable)
- Sound corporate financial management experience (~£5m)
- Significant experience of drafting and presenting reports to Boards and Committees, including responding to constructive challenge
- Significant management information reporting experience
- Significant experience of interaction with senior stakeholders
- Detailed experience of organisational performance monitoring, including against KPIs
- Risk Management and assurance processes (including internal audit)
- People management
Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.