My client are looking for a trusted and valid member of staff to join the current team as a Private Client Supervisor. With offices across London Kent and Sussex and international reach. providing a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
As a Corporate Tax Supervisor you will report directly to our Corporate Tax Manager and Corporate Partner. You must have experience in and have detailed knowledge of all aspects of UK corporation tax and have a sound grasp of other business taxes to not only ensure clients are fully tax compliant but to also identify tax planning opportunities.
Exposure to international tax issues such as double taxation relief and double taxation treaties, Transfer pricing, thin capitalisation and CFC’s would be ideal.
Along with those responsibilities mentioned above you will:
• Review and where necessary prepare more complex corporation tax returns and computations
• Assist the manager and partners with a wide range of ad hoc advisory queries ranging from one off questions to larger project work
• Help train and supervise junior members of tax staff
• Assist with tax marketing
• CTA qualified with 2-3 years post qualification corporate tax experience, or qualified by experience
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills