Reed Accountancy are currently supporting our Gillingham based client who are recruiting for a temporary Credit Controller to support them through a busy period. This temporary assignment could last up to a 6 month period.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show experience of the following:
• Produce aged debtor reports
• Chase debt alongside the aged debtor report within agreed timeframes
• Negotiate repayment terms
• Issue chasing letters where required
• Issue legal letter when required
• Visit clients to negotiate repayment terms and resolve issues
• Prepare files for legal proceedings
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role and are available immediately for an on-going contract then please apply!
In return REED offer competitive hourly pay, access to further training and development alongside access to REED discount scheme.