Are you immediately available and ready for your next challenge? Do you have experience working in Credit Control? Are you confident chasing debt via telephone, letter, SMS and Email?
My Client are the leading provider of second and third year university accommodation in the UK. They offer exceptional student accommodation in the best locations in 23 British Cities. They currently own over 600 properties containing 3000+ tenants.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Chasing debt by telephone, letter, SMS & email
- Answering tenant queries via LiveChat, Telephone and Email.
- Negotiate & monitor payment plans with debtors/guarantors.
- Liaise with 3rd party debt collectors when escalation required.
- Production of weekly reports for management
- Production of weekly reports for all debt referred to solicitors/debt collectors
- Updating records & accuracy of data
- Liaising with the rest of the finance team to ensure receipts are correctly allocated.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time in the team
Key Skills and Experience:
- Enjoy working in a high volume, dynamic environment
- Preferable experience of credit control in a B2C environment or proven customer service skills from elsewhere.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have practical administration experience
- Work methodically, accurately, quickly and proactively.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Have fantastic attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage your own workload
- Have experience of delivering exceptional customer service
Excel spreadsheet skills
Still interested? Apply to this job role and if your experience matches the above, I will get in contact.
Best of luck