Performance Executive - Chester
Permanent role - up to £18,500 per annum
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Sunday (5 days)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised employer in the local area who continue to go from strength to strength and are looking to add to their team due to continued growth. You will be the first touch point for potential customers and will support them in making informed choices whilst delivering world beating customer service and becoming a subject matter expert, guiding the customer throughout their journey.
My client are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join them and support them in reaching their 2020/2021 goals, so you cant be work shy and it would help if you weren’t afraid of targets.
What will you need to be successful in this role…..
• Experienced in stakeholder relationships and building rapport with customers
• Familiar with Digital content and social media
• Account management experience would be a real bonus
• A pro active approach to problem solving and a can-do attitude
• A willingness to continually develop product knowledge
What is in it for you….
• Up to £18,500 per annum
• 37.5 Hours per week (5 days Monday to Sunday)
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Annual bonus scheme
• Get your birthday off every year
• Long service awards
These are just some of the great benefits there is so much more!
For immediate impact apply online now!