I am currently recruiting for a Permanent Customer Service Adviser in the Sevenoaks area, for a well established Horticulture company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a rapidly growing team, and would be ideal for someone that takes pride in providing excellent customer service and product knowledge.
The main duties of the role are:
- Use of in-house database software and spreadsheets
- Liaising with customers via; telephone, email & face to face
- Assisting customers with internet sales
- Loading products onto customer vehicles
The successful candidate will be reliable, proactive and able to work well within a team environment. I am looking for someone that has a positive can do attitude and is willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient IT skills, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to assist with manual lifting
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Annual salary: £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- Parking onsite
- Start date: ASAP
If you have the experience required and are looking for a permanent Customer service position please apply!