My Client is a local fashion brand and due to expansion they are looking to recruit another Customer Service specialist. If you live locally to Wallington or Hackbridge and are available at short notice then please apply below and I will get in touch.
• Answering customer calls to deal with queries, advice on suitable products, check delivery information and general questions.
• Write, Update and Maintain FAQs.
• Responding to customer messages from eBay, Website, and e-commerce/social Media-channels in a timely manner.
• Ability to use product knowledge to help customers decide what's right for them.
• Ability to empathise with our customers and understand how important a resolution is and to ensure customer retention.
• Live chat Web Holding.
• Liaise with delivery companies, investigate delivery and return issues, handle courier claims.
• Ensuring Online Reviews, eBay resolution center disputes and PayPal cases are responded promptly and precisely.
• Identifying key customer issues and presenting them in a monthly report to the managers.
• Processing customer returns, ensuring all customers who return their items receive replacements or refunds in a timely manner.
• Creating return reports, seller rating reports, claims reports and presenting them to the managers.
• Communicating with customers to ensure we receive positive feedback on all of our e-commerce channels, and ensuring our high feedback score is maintained.
• Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure all orders are shipped out on time.
• General office support to ensure customer orders are received and processed smoothly
• Ad-hoc office administrative task as and when required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, articulate with good spelling and grammar.
• Good management skills, with excellent attention to details and well organised.
• Ability to work well as part of a team as well as using initiative.
• The ability to work quickly & accurately and pay attention to details.
• Flexibility to increase workload in very busy times
My client supplies into the hair care industry so a knowledge of hair care and products would be beneficial.