Exciting permanent opportunity for experienced Customer Service Advisors, to join a rapidly growing business!
I am currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service professionals for my client based in Westerham. This is an exciting time for this well established company, as they are expanding their teams across the board.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic to provide a high level of customer service, in a personable, yet professional manner.
The main duties of the role are:
- Liaising with clients directly to update on works
- Allocating technicians to jobs
- Diary management for technicians
- Updating in-house database
- Providing general administration support
- System generated reporting
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone that has had previous experience managing a service desk and working directly with Engineers/Technicians.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- Exceptional time management and ability to multi-task efficiently
- Great organisational skills
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Start date: ASAP
Free onsite parking available
Due to the location of the office you would need to be a driver with access to a vehicle.