An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic company based in Newcastle!
My client is looking for a number of experienced customer service advisors to join their team on initially for a two-month temporary contract, however these roles could get extended or become permanent for the right candidate!
Main duties of the role include:
- Handling customer queries over the telephone, via email and live chat
- Resolving any problems in a professional manner
- Meet all KPIs set relating to call handling time / customer satisfaction
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
The ideal person will have:
Prior experience of working in customer service
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Sound communication – both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team.
The hours of work for this position will be Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm. You will be initially working from home due to local restrictions but please be prepared and willing to work from an office environment if and when the time is right.
The roles are expected to start on Monday 7th December with interviews taking place next week so you must have little or no notice.
You must also be able to pass a basic DBS and credit check.