My client in Exeter is looking for a Customer Service Advisor on a full time basis to cover Maternity. This role is likely to run for roughly twelve months and will be Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
• Answer all Customer Service calls in line with agreed KPIs.
• Carry out all key tasks and responsibilities in line with TSA Code of Practice and ISO9001.
• Carry out detailed triage on all alarm and pendant faults raised.
• Maintain accurate and current information for the Response Centre.
• Ensure confidentiality, security of information, and data protection.
• Process customers’ repairs, replacements, credits, invoices, and payments.
• Communicate with outside agencies where required.
• Keep up to date with knowledge of Customer Response procedures
• Provide administrative support to the Customer Services Manager and be willing to take on specific projects as required.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a customer relations environment and have experience of dealing with customer queries. It is important that candidates have the ability to work independently, can work well in a team and also have great attention to detail.
Due to the nature of this role you will be subject to a basic DBS check.