My client is seeking a Customer Service Co-ordinator to hit the ground running in their Customer Services Department.
Temporary to Permanent - therefore you must be available immediately for work.
Based in Erith, Kent
Job title: Customer Services Coordinator
Pay: £11.00 per hour / £22k - £25k per annum
Permanent salary - £22k - £25k
Days/Hours – Monday to Friday – work on a shift rota from 8am till 5pm (8am till 4.30, 9am till 5pm)
- Able to cover all areas of order processing
- Checking and Processing despatched orders
- Working closely with Account Managers & their customers.
- Accurate processing of customers’ sales order requirements.
- Updating Logistics team/contracted hauler with bulk delivery requirements
- Administration of extra costs incurred on deliveries/Liaising with Accounts dept.
- Compiling and running reports.
- Providing general admin support to the Logistics, customer services and trading teams as and when required.
- Using VMI for customer load planning
- Experience in a similar role
- Data inputting experience – this is key
- Customer focused with excellent telephone manner
- Fast paced environment
- Proficient in IT systems including Microsoft products
- High levels of accuracy
- Team player
- Good organization skills
You must be able to drive/car owner due to the location.
Please apply with an up to date CV.