REED are exclusively working with a growing company in Norwich, recruiting for the position of Client Service Executive to join the team on a Permanent basis.
Part time: 3 to 4 days per week (including alternate Saturdays) - 21 to 30 hours total
Salary between £10,500 to £15,000 (full time equivalent salary of £20,000)
Bonus on top of upto an extra £5,000 - £8,000 per annum
You will be part of a team who are responsible for coordinating activities and ensuring high standards of customer service & sales operations.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience in high volume telephony customer service / telesales. You will be computer literate with ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel, experience of Salesforce would be an advantage. You will be comfortable working in a busy environment, be a confident communicator, have excellent customer service skills and the confidence to upsell/cross-sell/identify additional opportunities.
- Dealing with high volume inbound calls to handle enquiries, provide quotations and confirm the work
- Understanding customer needs and promoting the most appropriate solution.
- Conducting outbound calls to liaise with estate agents, accountants and other property professionals including Chartered Surveyors to arrange works.
- Generating and coordinating homebuyers, mortgage valuations and building survey appointments
- Responding to online enquiries within SLA's
- Updating company systems and Salesforce to record accurate information
- Multitasking including telephone work, email management and operating multiple systems.
- Provide administrative support including diary management and pre-appointment preparation to maximise time each day for Surveyors.
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV or email email@example.com