One of the largest Housing Association based in London are looking for Customer Service Officers on a three months contract (with possibility of further extensions if all goes well) to join their growing team. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks in line the business requirements
- Accurately process all administrative tasks, and internal/ external customer enquiries, within service level/timescales
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data, using database applications
- Be able to handle sensitive/ confidential information in accordance with our Code of Conduct and the Data Protection Act.
- Adopt and carry out any changing priorities as the business needs determine
- Deal with customer enquiries made in writing, by telephone or in person.
- Ensure all calls and letters are responded to within timescale
- Liaise with other departments and external agencies
- Ensure compliance with the organisation’s Equality and Diversity policy and relevant legislation.
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmentally friendly practices in line with the organisation’s Environmental Sustainability Strategy and relevant legislation.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have experience working in a customer service role. If you have the required experience and skill set, apply now for immediate consideration.