REED Contracts are really pleased to be recruiting for a number of Customer Service Representatives to join a large contact centre in Birkenhead. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and busy environment on an ongoing temporary basis.
The duties include:
- Answer customer queries regarding their savings
- Setting up accounts, coaching customers through digital engagement, helping them access fund through the telephony service, make withdrawals where requested and deal with complex complaints
- Deal with complex customer issues and come up with workable solutions that fit within the parameters of the FCA framework
- Provide excellent customer service, to meet or exceed the expectations of customers through the quality of work delivered and able to handle difficult situations effectively
- Ensure that information is correctly processed and that work complies with relevant internal / external rules, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Identifying effective solutions for customers through selecting the best combination of existing practices and innovative approaches or ideas
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar contact centre role within the financial sector is preferable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
This is an excellent temporary assignment which could go permanent for the suitable candidate.
The role is paying £9.22 per hour (paye) and you will be working a 40 hour week (Monday to Friday).
If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and are immediately available then please apply TODAY!