Due to expansion, my client is recruiting a Customer Service Representative to work within the Medical sector.
Purpose of Function
Assists Sales, Marketing and the Service team in Customer related issues: support order generation, order fulfilment and Project Management with regards to all tasks relevant for customer communication and pricing.
Call handling of all incoming internal customer calls. Some outgoing customer calls will be required.
Main duties of the role
- Admin support for Sales
- Creation of customer Consumable Products.
- Creation and maintenance of customer price catalogues
- Electronic Ordering system customer set up
- Customer master data management
- Maintenance of customer pricing in SAP and all electronic customer catalogues
- Maintaining SAP special pricing in SAP including end year pricing download and update SAP
- Stocking of and provision of samples to customers as requested by Sales (along with logging of samples sent)
- Preparation of account information for individual territories as per Sales requests
- Specialist support relating to scheduled orders in SAP where required
- Team core duties
- Concentrate on continual improvement cycle within the Order Management processes
- Manage individual order book to ensure on-time delivery is met to customers (where applicable)
- Undergo necessary training in order to fulfil all duties
- Compile and submission of customer satisfaction data
- Provide Management Information in respect to unclean orders and issues potentially impacting on satisfaction and delivery to the Order Management Team Lead
- Ad-hoc screening of customer master data
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and it is expected that you will participate in a wide range of duties