Immediately available Customer Service candidate required.
£9 per hour working Monday-Friday 9-5pm with 30 mins lunch.
Our Client based in the York Ring road are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their admin team and make calls to customers.
This role is due to start immediately and will be around 2 weeks.
The job description is as follows:
- Making outbound calls to patients checking on welfare.
- Logging calls on internal database.
- Following call guidance to ensure to best customer service is provided.
You will be/have:
- Experience of a customer service role
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi-task
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly and busy team for a great company, so don't hesitate in applying.
Please note you must be based in York or the surrounding areas.