Customer Service Representatives required.
Working hours Monday-Friday between 08.30am-5pm
Our Client based in the York Ring road are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to join their expanding team.
This is a temporary potentially permanent role for a minimum of 4 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls and responding to customer emails.
- Logging calls on internal database.
- Following call guidance to ensure to best customer service is provided.
- Management and resolve customer complaints.
- Upselling when necessary.
You will be/have:
- Experience of a customer service role preferably from a contact centre background.
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to multi-task.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly and busy team for a great company, so don't hesitate in applying.
Please note you must be based in York or the surrounding areas.