This is a fantastic new opportunity to join a well established and growing team.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the position is responsible for the delivery of customer service excellence in line with contractual requirements, such as arranging both import and export shipments in the most efficient and cost effective manner, whilst achieving the required service levels. Dealing with all shipping documentation as per the FCOS Business Process Manual.
Duties will include :
• Ensure accurate data is entered into the shipping systems.
• Processing diplomatic consignments, completing and strict compliance all required paperwork, including customs processes, invoicing and all other essential air, courier, road and ocean Import/export related documentation.
• Review all customer bookings and clearance instructions, ensuring these are understood and followed.
• Provide all relevant service providers with the required information for successful service delivery in line with FCOS contracted SLA’s.
• Ensure all delivered instructions are clear, concise and are provided in the correct format.
• Communicate with all operations to ensure the accuracy of consignment delivery.
• Processing of diplomatic shipment using the in house and third party operating systems.
It is essential that you have : A minimum of two years in freight forwarding
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Solid IT skills including Excel
The successful candidate will be subject to security clearance checks.
Please apply online or phone Jon Davies on 01908 660057 for more information.