We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst. This role primarily supports the performance and continuous improvement of HR & Payroll workflows but expect to be involved in any process that uses employee data in its design.
This role is home based with once a week travel to Chippenham Head Office.
How will you contribute?
Application & Workflow Development: Key involvement in developing any HR T&A or Payroll technical solution. This will range from project planning, exhaustive testing, release timetables & multi-tier support options following release.
Change Management: Contribute to a quarterly change release process to improve the adoption of any operational improvements. Maintain documentation throughout to ensure all changes and improvements can be audited and commercial benefits measured and reported on.
Reporting Insights: Support a framework of reports that provide insights to drive operational improvement and compliance whilst promoting critical improvement.
Data Competency: Interrogate a range of data sources to improve workflows or overcome limitations by approaching the problem from a new direction. These corrective actions then feed into a defined change control approach.
Awareness of policy & business requirements: Constraints both internal & external affecting support, case management and proposed changes to standard operating procedures must always be considered, relying on specialists where necessary to meet any existing or emerging obligations.
Testing & Monitoring: Ranging between recovery from systems outage, user acceptance testing of defects and change; delivering solutions that rely on KPI’s that show workflow performance
Continuous Improvement of available system and process documentation following system changes or processes – this include Knowledge Article design and development of a network of related knowledge
Second & Third Tier Support: Utilise case management software to support with escalations from the business affecting any business applications or HR, T&C or Payroll processes.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: To deliver on group targets and projects where design and project teams change frequently depending on the nature of the solution
What will you bring?
• Ability to take a logical and practical approach whilst considering the bigger picture
• Clear customer focus
• Able to work in a shifting team environment
• Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical approach to complicated configurations
• Concern for deadline and quality requirements
• Confidence to address large audiences whilst effectively communicating their point
• Advanced data analysis & presenting skills
• Influencing skills and engagement with differing client groups
• Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure
• Excellent and self-sufficient organisational skills
• Understanding of process improvement and business change
• Competent with system integrations that allow for unhindered workflows
• Proficient using a range of Microsoft products with a passion to progress their functional knowledge of these applications
• Experience with any of the following systems preferred but not essential: Oracle; Kronos; ResourceLink
• Experience of time management, payroll or employment T&C processes
• True appreciation for the value of good data