I am looking for an immediate Data Analyst / Entry person from a logistics background who will be able to start a booking in Slough for a minimum of three months but could be longer. If you have worked for a logistics company that would be great but it is not essential, however, you MUST be available immediately.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
If you have previous experience, available immediately to work in Slough then please apply asap or call the Reed Slough office for me details.