Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to living our values and delivering an award winning service to our customers.
We’re looking for a data scientist to work on innovative AI applications across the business, including health and wellness management, marketing, sales, retention, customer service, and engagement, using data mining and machine learning techniques.
You will enjoy working with rich datasets, cutting edge technology, advance machine learning techniques, see your models used in real business applications and help shape new projects in an innovative company that helps people live healthier lives.
- Develop and implement advance predictive models and optimization algorithms
- Produce analytical work that is:
- Customer focused (product design, health and wellness modelling, cross- and up-sell identification, churn, and engagement modelling)
- Business focused (pricing, underwriting, fraud, profitability, and lifetime value modelling)
- Discover trends, patterns and stories told by the data and present them to stakeholders
- Leverage new open data sources and extract further value from existing company data
- Produce creative data visualizations and intuitive graphics to present complex analytics
- Leverage state-of-the-art data mining and machine learning algorithms to drive business value
- Communicate analysis, findings and recommendations to various stakeholders and senior executives
- Undergraduate degree in numerical subject
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience accessing and analysing data using language/tools/databases such as Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Experience using Gradient Boosting Machines, Random Forest, Neural Network or similar algorithms
- Experience working as a data science or quantitative / statistical analyst
- Practical experience of building and implementing machine learning models to solve business problems
Desirable but not essential
Masters or other advanced degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or other technical field
Previous insurance or financial services industry experience
*Please note all candidates must have the right to work in the UK.