Reed are recruiting for a Delivery Coordinator on a temporary bases for a company in West Swindon called Arval.
To manage the orders in the delivery pipeline for various customers, from the point of the order being placed through to confirming delivery, ensuring KPI’s are met. Ownership of direct contact with dealer’s business stakeholders and customers, to optimise performance and deliver outstanding service.
Experiences / skills:
- Positive behaviours reflecting the core behaviour framework is key
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Able to build effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Must have the ability to challenge and demonstrate planning and organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and energy to self-motivate
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills
This is an immediate requirement, initially until the end of November but could potentially lead to further opportunities.
Working full time, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.15pm and is office based.