Do you have previous Caretaking, Maintenance or Estates experience?
Are you flexible, handy, reliable and have good attention to detail?
The busy school based near Dunstable is urgently recruiting for a Caretaker to act as the Deputy Site Supervisor for the school and its grounds. Working alongside the Site Supervisor you will be required to support with any tasks and duties required to ensure the safe and smooth running of the school at all times.
Day to Day Duties:
- Ensure the school grounds are safe and litter free
- Ensure all facilities are operational
- Assist with any minor repairs
- Resolve any maintenance issues such as blocked drains, toilets etc
- Deputise for Site Supervisor where required to be a key holder and lock and unlock the grounds
- Report all faults
- Escalate any major works
- Move items as required eg desks, chairs, etc
- Assist with General repairs from wear and tear
- Ad-Hoc tasks
We are looking for reliable candidate who has good attention to detail and is flexible and happy to lend a hand as required!
This is a term- by-term Temporary Assignment. The working hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm
On occasion when required to cover for the Site Manager the hours would be Monday - Friday 6am - 11am and 3pm - 6pm, this would be occasionally only.
Apply now and we will be back in touch!!