Are you looking for work for the next 12 weeks? Maybe longer?
A excellent opportunity has been made available for a Digital Producers
Are you dynamic and creative?
This is a unique opportunity to work with my client which is a growing business based in Norwich.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a team of excellent creatively lead digital colleagues supporting the delivery of professional digital and virtual event based projects for a wide range of corporate clients.
You will be involved in:
• Briefings and project meetings to help shape and define client’s digital requirements
• To help determine the budget and timescales of projects
• To support the build and manage Virtual Event and Micro Portals using our platforms
• To implement solutions for the Portals
• The be able to code HTML mailers
• To support the client and/or internal stakeholders in the creative interpretation of briefs
• To collaborate with our clients, the Digital team and the others
• To be the live streaming day support to the Event Producer, Streaming Provider, the Client and their delegates with all associated technical support relating to Portals, Apps and other Digital solutions - solving immediate issues
• To provide support to Clients and their delegates with requests for information and technical support
• Delivery of innovative creative solutions against challenging deadlines
• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Excellent digital ‘know how’ and experience
• Exceptional client relationship management skills
• Creative and innovative with a keen eye on the latest trends
• Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A flexible approach to work as some weekend working
• A genuine interest in all things digital and engagement is desirable
• Sound understanding of GDPR and IT security protocols
Interested in working with an award winning Company on interesting projects ?
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Weekly Pay
•? Holiday Pay –? 28 days per annum
•? Guaranteed offers of work
•? Reed Rewards
•? Life Assurance
•? Training & Development
•? Reed Discount Club
•? Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
•? Reimbursed Police Checks
•? E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
•? Professional Temping Agreement
•? First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.