My client is an online retailer, and super cool brand, who sell their products internationally. They’re recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager, with excellent commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial approach, to join their lean, but very successful organisation.
You’ll report into the Commercial Director, and work alongside the E-Commerce Manager, and will be responsible for the delivery of both immediate sales campaigns and long-term brand growth through the use of digital marketing techniques. Across online platforms, you will build global brand recognition and long term customer connections.
The key responsibilities where experience is required:
- Ownership of performance marketing channels and campaigns including: PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates, and SEO with key focus on driving e-commerce growth in line with clearly defined KPIs
- Responsibility for CRM including the customer database
- Assist in the strategic development and implementation of the digital customer journey to include creation and updating of all customer digital communication
- Strategic community management of social media channels including overseeing the content creation and posting implemented by the Content Co-ordinator
- Updating of content, including copy and imagery, on both brand owned and partner websites
- Consistent analysis of all digital activity to help drive future strategy through monthly reporting
- Supporting the wider sales team in delivering regionally relevant marketing campaigns to support key launches
- Accountability for the digital marketing budget
3+ years of digital marketing and e-commerce experience is essential for this position as there will be the need for you to hit the ground running and work autonomously.
If you’re a creative thinker who is passionate about working hard and contributing to an exciting and growing business, please get your application in!