EMPLOYER AND SKILLS ACCOUNT MANAGER
£28,977 - £34,918
FIX TERM CONTACT UNTIL MARCH 2021
REED HR are currently working with the Combined Authority, recruiting for the Skills and Apprenticeships team to delivering Digital Skills for the Workplace. This role will involve engaging with employers and digital training providers.
The team’s work includes promoting the digital skills programme, supporting individuals to understand and engage with digital skills and helping employers to reskill for future digital jobs and opportunities.
The successful candidate will be able to see the opportunities to add value and maximise the links between different policy topics as well as being customer focused.
You will be confident working with employers, learners, education providers and compliance teams as we put in place support to narrow historic digital skills gaps.
- To work alongside colleagues to identify businesses with digital skills needs and contact them and offer the appropriate digital skills and other training support.
- Contacting SME’s who have staff that need up skilling or they require staff
- Increase the number of employers who engage with and support the delivery of programme growth
- Support individual employers to understand their current and future digital skills.
- To support the achievement of corporate efficiency targets and initiatives.
- Support colleagues in the Skills Brokerage team and across Growth Platform and its local partners to provide an integrated business support service to employers.
- The successful candidate will be confident speaking with employers, learners, education providers regarding digital skills gaps
- Have previous business to business Account Management or sales experience
- Good working knowledge of local and national digital skills an advantage
- Ideally Level 3 CIPD qualified.
- Experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels including directors and stakeholders.
- High level of communication skills – written, oral and presentational.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button