Our client is looking for Employment Advisers to work on the front line supporting unemployed jobseekers (participants) with finding and sustaining employment, engage with employers and make local communities aware of the benefits of our service.
Our participants are the lifeblood of our business and providing them with an excellent service is at the very core of the Employment Adviser role.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate coaching/mentoring experience and persuasion/influencing skills through previous work or social activities
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment (i.e. Customer Services, Hospitality, Social Care, Customer Services, Sales)
- Experience of working in a performance target driven environment
- Willingness to travel locally (e.g. to meet customers/employers).
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification).