Job Title: Engineering Lecturer
Location: South London
Pay rate: Up to £43K,including London Weighting Allowance, dependent upon experience
Hours: Full time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in South East London.
From September, the college are looking for an outstanding Engineering lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
-Engineering Lecturer Delivering excellence in teaching based on a deep knowledge of Engineering.
-Creating a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate students to learn, think independently, take risks, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Ensuring subject delivery is suitably challenging, knowledge-rich and has a clear focus on the development of strong academic skills.
- Following agreed guidelines, syllabuses and schemes of work, ensuring an excellent knowledge of the requirements of public examinations and the A Level curriculum.
- You will be working with students aged 16+
- Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering Engineering in an education setting
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check