The Hampshire Supply Service are working closely with a large secondary school near Basingstoke, who need a full time Exams Officer for maternity cover, starting January 2021 for one year.
We work in partnership with Hampshire County Council, to provide staffing solutions for schools across the county.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Correct entering of pupil details into SIMS in preparation for exams and submitting details to external examination boards
- Overseeing the invigilation process, including preparing invigilators, drawing up rotas, adhering to room/equipment requirements
- Timetabling of mock examinations
- Handling of exam results, including receiving and distributing data
- Arrange resists of examinations when necessary
- Liaising with SIMS manager, KS4 teachers, SENCO and site manager when necessary
The ideal candidate must have:
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A good understanding of the school examination process
- Confidence in handling high volumes of data
- High computer proficiency and knowledge of SIMS is essential
- You must be entitled to work in the UK and will also be required to conduct an Enhanced DBS check with Children’s Barred List
For more information, please email Isobel.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0800 0855 016.