POST: Examinations Officer
SALARY: £25,000 per annum
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To be responsible for the overall management of the SIMS system for the whole school to ensure that critical data is up to date and available to teachers, parents and pupils.
- To ensure the effective and efficient examinations provision for the whole school.
- A good working knowledge of the SIMS system
- A broad understanding of the school examinations process
- Several years’ experience in a comparable administrative role, and demonstrable skills in data input and management
- Ability to communicate effectively to a range of audiences, through good written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of key safeguarding issues and procedures
- Ability/experience in using relevant computer systems
Please contact Reed Southampton to discuss further.