Export Ledger Clerk
FTC - 12 months
- Do you have 1-2 years accounts experience?
- Are you AAT qualified?
- Are you looking for a part-time accounts role?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently working for a very well known and established sports Brand who are looking for an Export Ledger Clerk to join their successful team. The position is available due to internal promotion and extra workload.
- Process supplier invoices, ensuring that all invoices are accounted for on a timely basis.
- Make payments and process any queries that suppliers may have.
- Assist in the completion and integrity of the management accounts.
- Maintain Export Ledger for all Non-UK suppliers. Process payments to suppliers on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all invoices are correctly accounted for.
- Complete Overseas Suppliers Reconciliation and update on a regular basis.
- Reconcile accounts for each accounting period in line with month end deadlines
- Month end and mid-month Cashbook processing
- Process monthly Business Credit Card expenses.
- Reconcile various nominal accounts and complete Balance sheet reconciliations
- In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the jobholder may be required to carry out other tasks assigned by the manager.
- 1-2 years accounts experience (preferable)
- AAT qualified (preferable)
- Excel and Computer skills (essential)
- Able to work on own initiative (essential)
- Excellent administrator
If you are interested in this great opportunity or would like to know more, please apply using the link below.