My client is recruiting for a sales coordinator to join their Export team, to support the growth of our International customer base. The role is focused on customer service and administration supporting our network of global distributors.
- Answering and responding to incoming sales calls, emails and website enquiries.
- Raising customer quotes and processing orders accurately.
- After Sales - Assisting customers with replacement orders, alterations etc. Complete NCR reports when required and follow through to completion
- Proficient at customer liaison.
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products/services the company has to offer.
- Compile Tender paperwork and pricing.
- Produce sales reports and forecasts for monthly meetings.
- Adhere to sales and office procedures.
- Attend regular sales meetings with Sales Manager & Director.
- Perform special projects and other ad hoc duties at the request of the management.
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude with a desire to provide great customer service.
- Strong work ethic, hardworking, structured and organised with and a keen eye for detail.
- Always demonstrate a professional manner when dealing with customers and internal staff.
- Willingness to work flexibly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to keep calm in a pressurised environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills at all levels
- Proficient IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer literate. Experience in Microsoft programs.
- Customer/Supplier Liaison/Sales Admin experience is essential.
- Good organisational skills.
Bilingual (French) preferred