Reed have a fantastic opportunity with our clients based in Leiston. I am looking for a Export Sales Administrator to join my clients as soon as possible.
• Ensure the highest levels of operational customer service are provided primarily to all export business.
• Being first point of contact between external customers and the operations team.
• Provide telephone and administrative support to Customers and the Global Export Sales Manager.
• Assist with UK customer sales when required.
• Ensure the Customer always comes first and receives exceptional service at all times.
• Pro-active approach to problem solving, complaint resolution and operational issues.
• Check all export information requirements are met. Liaise with Warehouse, Pack Room, Data Management (etc.) to ensure all data is validated prior to dispatch.
• Regular contact with Finance, Goods Out, Field Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure Customer requirements are met.
• Building relationships with customers and colleagues to generate successful outcomes.
• Assist with other ad-hoc tasks based on requirements of the business as set by the Customer Sales Manager.
• Manager export sample orders.
Skills & Personal Qualities
• Excellent English language skills, with strong attention to detail for data accuracy (e.g. pricing, sku codes and data)
• Customer Service experience, or working within an administrative environment.
• Knowledge of Export regulations and processes is desirable or training can be provided.
• Attention to detail
• Customer focus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel in particular)
• Identify trends, problems and efficiency savings
Hours - Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Salary £21,000 PA
If you feel this role is for you please send your CV ASAP and I will be in contact.