I am currently working with a company who due to expansion are looking for a new export sales consultant to join their team...
A business critical, varied and exciting role in which the Export Sales Specialist can fully immerse themselves in a team which has won consecutive awards as one of Kent’s fastest growing Exporters.
The Export Sales Specialist will be responsible for the Sales & Export administration of over £4.5million worth of annual sales to support the Channel Manager and Sales Team in achieving and exceeding the Channel growth targets.
Sitting right at the heart of the Export Channel’s activities, this role provides high level interaction and direction to team members and business partners in equal measure.
The Export Sales Specialist is an intelligent, organised, disciplined and self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to think on their feet to satisfy the needs of both the business partner and the Export Channel.
The role requires an agile minded, dynamic and proactive sales administration focused individual with an ability to maintain existing relationships, as well as push the business forward.
- Strong listening, negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent organisational and administration ability
- High level of ‘problem-solving’ ability
- Adaptable and flexible to cope with a demanding workload
- Experience of using ERP software
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information
- Computer literate
- Strong sales administration would be beneficial
- Candidates Educated to university standard are desirable
- Additional languages skills are beneficial
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year +bonus
Excellent company benefits.
If you are interested and have relevant experience please apply below