REED are recruiting for the permanent position of Facilities Manager for our client based in Norwich.
For this full time position I am looking for an experienced Facilities Manager, with strong use of initiative, people management experience and a hands-on approach.
- Responsible for Facilities Management, Compliance and Health & Safety across 4 sites in Norwich.
- Managing a team of 13 including janitors and cleaners, overseeing schedules, ensuring workload is completed effectively and dealing with people management aspects.
- Responsible for ordering of supplies including cleaning and PPE equipment
- Managing external contractors and outsourced work including Security, Fire and larger projects, with knowledge of contractor health & Safety regulations.
- Obtaining quotations for outsourced work, ensuring cost-effective agreements are put into place
- Ensuring statutory inspections are completed on time and corrective measures are actioned
- Dealing with paperwork, reporting and administration
- Organising any training requirements
- Attending meetings with suppliers, contractors, managers and others as required.
- Other duties as required within the role
- Salary between £30,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (maybe negotiable)
- Option to work from home when not visiting sites
- Progression opportunity into Senior Management
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV as soon as possible if you are interested. Please only apply if you have the required experience.