Are you looking for your next career move?
Reed Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be recruiting for a leading employer in Newtownards.
This would be an ideal next step for anyone who is looking to move quickly from the application to the offer stage. The Finance Administrator position will function as a Key Worker in the organisation – working between the company’s office and your own WFH space.
The primary function will support the Finance Manager with the delivery of accounts administration.
The employer has taken the necessary steps to comply with COVID-19 safety regulations to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all site-based staff members.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a closely-knit, good-humoured team. Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The company are able to offer a competitive hourly rate; and
- As a PAYE Contractor you will be employed by REED which will offer you EXCELLENT corporate discounts, healthcare, and insurance benefits! Some of the most popular benefits you will enjoy include £200 cash back on dental/optical bills – £10,000 critical illness cover – Reed Discount Club – Cinema tickets for £6.60 – 8% off asos.com – 4% off Uber Eats – and much, much more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Maintaining and upkeeping financial records for the organisation;
- Analyse, process and monitor petty cash receipts and payments;
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes;
- Prepare bank lodgements, funder returns, and bank reconciliations;
- Inputting data and completing general ledger journals;
- Preparation of all financial details relating to audits, annual accounts and budgets; and
- Assist with all accounts support to ensure the effective running of organisation’s financial function.
Suitable applicants will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Accounts Administration within a computerised environment.
Applicants must be proficient with Sage software (ideally Sage 200) as well as other basic functions on MS Excel.
Prior to the interview, applicants must be able to provide evidence of their full driver’s licence as well as evidence of their GCSE Maths and English qualifications.
The employer are moving quickly to the interview stage so it is essential that applicants are available to start at short notice for this full time role. The initial contract is expected to last until at least 31st Match 2021.
TO LEARN MORE
You can get in touch with Reed’s Specialist Accountancy & Finance Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email or arrange a call for a confidential discussion.
028 9033 0604