I’m exclusively partnered with a renowned international charity who are currently looking for a finance analyst on an 18 month FTC. My client works all over the globe helping disadvantaged children get better healthcare and into loving homes. My client offers a fantastic benefits package, and you will be working remotely from home
You will be reporting to the Finance Business Partner and will support the Finance and Operations teams in managing and reporting on grants and programmes efficiently. The post holder will develop and maintain best practice administrative systems utilising the Sun Finance system alongside Excel templates for grant / donor reporting. With this you will also be jumping between projects.
- Produce accurate reporting and forecasting of Grants and donor programmes.
- Produce regular internal grant progress and monitoring reports as required.
- Provide operational support and expertise to colleagues, such as running reports.
- Support the classification of grant and programme expenditure for restricted funding accounting.
- Assist the Finance team with grant budgeting, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis and audit/year-end work.
- Regular filing of all grant and programme financial documentation.
- Collate and check staff timesheets, liaising with colleagues where necessary
- Ability to work with data and produce clear reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and well organised
- Enthusiastic, creative, team player
- Aptitude in planning effectively to meet deadlines, and able to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to be self-motivated, flexible and effective
- Excellent MS Office skills including good Excel knowledge
- A clear understanding of the Charity’s requirements of confidentiality and discretion
- Awareness of safeguarding
If you have donor and grant reporting experience, then please do apply. Once we have received your application, we will be shortlisting CV’s and will be in touch with successful candidates..