Are you a Qualified Finance Analyst keen to work close to home in South West London? Do you have previous experience analysing specific jobs and/or projects and creating and managing a Quote Model?
Our client, a very well-established business in a particularly robust industry, are in the fortunate position to be incredibly busy in what is obviously a challenging time.
They are currently seeking a Finance Analyst, someone who is an innate problem solver with 2+ years post Qualification experience in a Finance Analyst role.
The aim of this role is to continuously improve the company financial status and taking responsibility for the continuous improvement of the quote model. This is the ideal role for an Excel whizz who is a real self-starter and loves working closely with colleagues across the business just as much as analysis and spreadsheets!
This opportunity is well suited to a confident personality who really enjoys getting to know all areas of the business and building strong relationships with colleagues both in person and remotely.
Duties for the role include
- Create, maintain and manage quote model, seeking continuous improvement of model and undertake ongoing training of colleagues in its use
- Prepare CAPEX business cases and return on investment analyses
- Job profitability reporting to provide evaluation of company performance
- KPIs: create, manage and maintain corporate metrics to evaluate performance(s)
- Ad hoc analysis reporting including by department, country, customer, product type e
- Suggest and implement process improvements
- Implement, maintain and update financial systems & maintain overall co-ordination of the database; troubleshoot problems and liaise with support provider and operational colleagues
- Evaluate appropriate reporting tools and assist with creating spreadsheets and reports
- Create manuals for systems to promote system use across the organisation, interfacing with other departments
- Assist as required with year-end audit
- Assist as required with Month end reporting
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
This role is made for someone who has a logical approach, a self-starter with the confidence to challenge others, has an aptitude or solving problems and making clear decisions.
If you like to be proactive, are quick to spot areas of improvement and confident in your delivery when making recommendations - this could be your next career move.
Please do not hesitate, apply today!