My client based in Medway are a manufacturing company and are looking for someone to assist the Finance Manager with maintaining the Sales and Purchase Ledgers and work closely with the Sales Office and Operations teams to maintain good Customer and Supplier relations.
• Monitoring of the finance email.
• To assist with import and export paperwork and process.
• Update and maintain the Company’s holiday records.
• Have an understanding of the Company’s stock processes
• Processing of customer remittances (receipts, invoices, credit notes & statements).
• Reconciliation of customer accounts.
• Credit control duties.
• Maintenance of records.
• Month-end reconciliation.
• Assisting SIF with enquiries and audit procedures.
• Processing supplier invoices & matching to purchase orders.
• Updating supplier’s ledger accounts with invoice/credit note/payment details.
• Liaising with suppliers and the Operations team.
• Maintaining the purchase order daybook.
• Input of journal entries onto computerised ledger.
To be aware of the company’s Health & Safety and quality procedures.
To carry out any other tasks that may be required from time to time for the benefit of the company as a whole.
Previously worked in manufacturing / stock environment.
AAT Qualification or 5 year plus experience in Finance.
Experience in maintaining computerised financial records.
Ability to work unsupervised on own initiative.
Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word.
Please submit your CV to apply for this role