Established company based in Crawley seek a Finance Business Analyst to join their existing team. Reporting to the FC this role will be responsible for producing and analyses sales & financial reports. Specific duties including:
• Prepare Sales & Financial reports using a number of systems
• Analyse current and past trends for anomalies, investigate and make recommendations
• Review and analyse P&L, Balance Sheet and Costing data records.
• Produce reports to support monthly and annual reporting processes
• Produce reports to support the budget and forecast planning process
• Maintain and manage Activity Based Costing for key business operations
• Improve, establish and drive good business practice using Business Process Improvements with Commercial and Finance teams
• Ad-hoc reports and data analysis as requested
• Data preparation, cleansing, and compatibility mapping
Ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA Part-qualified and working towards full qualification, must have strong database & IT skills and possess strong communication skills and have the ability to explain complex data to non-finance colleagues. Team player with previous business partnering experience is essential as is 3 years experience working in finance.